Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Time

    This year, Billy and I traveled up to both our moms' territory, Meade County. We ended up going to five events this year,which was quite a switch from our one last year. The highlights are as follows:
             --- Billy made my cousin's three year old child scream bloody murder and burst out crying in front of the whole family. The best part was that he was lifting him in the air so no one missed the show. Luckily, everyone just laughed, and it ended up being a good ice breaker for Billy's first Christmas event with my family.
        ----We had a super secret Christmas Eve ceremony with my brother and sister out in the snow. It involved a thankful list, hooting, howling, candles, and general things that would make you think "why did it take you all three years to do this?" It has been in the making a long time!
         ----Mom actually liked the gift I got her!
           ----I was only called "idiot!" seven times!
       ---We saw a Celine Dion ornament....
        -----We wrote a bunch of awesome songs with my siblings. None of which were recorded, I am sad to say. There topics ranged from how Mom was going to kill me because I was wearing a giant bow( see photo) to my brother Max's girlfriend's mom having brown hair.
      ---- I got to hold and love on a giant mutant 3 month old baby (also see photo).
  
   I am now having a little bit of "Holiday is Over Let Down", but the wonderful thing is that it always comes back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment