Friday, February 11, 2011

Good things that happened this week! Also known as: things that will be blogged about soon!

1. We thrifted a few awesome things which I will blog about soon.
2. Billy sold two prints and a t-shirt!
3. We watched Son-in-Law haha
4. My friend Eric brought us Taco Bell! How nice!
5. Our friend Jennifer and her husband gave us a desk for our apartment. That made us happy, but the next part didn't. As Billy and I were trying to haul it upstairs it caught on something and just fell apart, a big chunk hitting Billy right in the middle of the foot. It was a tragedy, but the giving of it made us happy.

6. We went to the flea market with our friends Ashley and Turtle and we stayed within our three dollar limit!!! That was a miracle!
7. I left ice cream sundaes on the frigid door step of our friend! I still don't know if she got them though! I hope so.
8. Billy made two new t-shirt designs! They are awesome!
9. I went to the grocery and bought so much that I hope I won't have to go for two weeks! Doesn't that sound nice? No grocery shopping for two weeks!!
10. The kitchen is decorated!!

P.s. These photos have nothing to do with this post. They are just old photos that make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment