Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trashy Thriftastic Thursdays are coming soon!!!

   Trashy Thriftastic Thursdays are something I am going to start doing here on the blog! Every Thursday, I will be posting things we have thrifted(or flea marketed) and found in the trash in the past! These will be things that are in our own apartment, so they are the most awesome basically! I realize today is not Thursday, but I am excited so I want to start today! The picture up above is a recent thrift find for two dollars and fifty cents!!! I got another one for even less! I love them very very much, and to my surprise Billy likes them too! Mama, do you remember my other disney picture I have had since I was little? It's in the kitchen with these two. They are super amazing.

Billy and I found this awesome toy music television in a bunch of super choice trash on the side of the road! I am talking dollhouse, doll furniture, old books, super old Mcdonald's toys! Astounding!!  This even works! One night it came on by itself though...creepy....
  Check out this beauty!!! Practical and magical!!! We try to very very rarely use paper towels, so a roll will sit for months on this spectacular thing. It is truly dazzlin' haha. Lindsey, I think you would appreciate this post!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love it! especially the paper towel holder! (i made up a gmail, just so i can comment!) mwahahahaha! also, i am thoroughly jealous of your guys trash finds. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww so glad you have a gmail now! Thank ye! Well, we just get lucky with trash, but we're jealous of like every other aspect of your life so that should make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete