Friday, March 11, 2011

It was bound to happen sooner or later...

  Holy Crap! Tonight, I was dumpster diving and I got caught by a lady cop! She actually turned out to be pretty cool. When I told her all I was trying to do was save things from the landfill, she went to the main building and asked if it was okay if I took the stuff.  I was like AWESOME.  While she was gone, Abbigail, who had been waiting in the truck, drove by at like 90 miles per hour and yelled "WHATS GOING ON??????????????" to which I had no time to reply. The cop came back and told  me I wasn't in trouble, and that I just need to ask permission next time, that people seemed like they would cooperate. Then she took off.
  So, I went to where the truck had been parked, and there was no trace of Abbigail. I ended up walking through the mean streets of Richmond (3 miles) to the apartment. I finally found Abbigail, with the help of some friends, at her dad's house. The End.
  I totally feel like a surfer who's been bitten by a shark , but still wants to go out and catch that monster wave. Cause you can bet your booty I will be out there tomorrow divin' them dumpsters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment