Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Home Alone

    Money has been tight around the Billy and Abbigail homestead as of late. We have been hustling especially hard lately.  It hasn't been the greatest time, but having your super true love by your side always makes it a lot easier...BUT NOW MINE IS GONE!!!!
        Just out of town for a few days, but it feels like he will be gone for years.  We had a wonderful opportunity come up to screenprint t-shirts, which has been a dream of ours since the beginning. Now, Billy is off to do it, and it is very very VERY exciting!!! And hopefully will bring the cash money fairy to our door!!!
     Although, I am happy about this new venture, I miss my other half. There is a good side to this though, it's a perfect opportunity for surprises for Billy Joe, like an exceptionally organized house and a clean shop (if I get half way to this goal, I will be pleased!).
       I am definitely overwhelmed with the shop right now. The whole front area is full of donations to sort and put up, but I will get through it. It will keep my mind off the big hole in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment