Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tooth Party





  I haven't blogged in quite awhile! Here's the lowdown on what has been happening to me, Abbigail.
  --- I cut my finger pretty dang badly, and now its numb and weird!
--- I went to Brandenburg. It was awesome! I hung out with my B-burg family and had a wonderful time. We went junking and found a bunch of awesome stuff, we filled up the whole truck. I am sorry I don't have any pictures, things are usually pretty fast paced when I am there, and I always forget to take photos.
I went thrifting way too much and ate the most delicious Green Bamboo with my Mama and sister! It was so delicious!!! I wish I had some right now..even though my next point would hinder my enjoyment.
  --- On Monday, I had my wisdom tooth cut out, and it has not been fun. Where the tooth was at smells awful and hurts all day long!!! And the worst part is: they forgot to give me my tooth!!! I get my stitches out this Monday. Woo!!

P.s. I also forgot Billy's Green Bamboo take out, and it was a very sad day. I am still sorry about that, B. Next time, we will go on Green Bamboo Buffet Day!!!!!! I once thought that only happened in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment