Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bad Day

Today was a bad day. I don't really have any particular reason why I guess, but it was just one of those days, ya know? As soon as Abbigail woke me up this morning I was yellin at her and being a grouchy ass.  (she says she still loves me though)
  I bet this stupid diet is to blame!  Three Lean Cuisines a day just ain't cuttin it!  Oh yeah, we couldn't take the 6 week body makeover thing any longer cuz it was makin us hurt everywhere and just generally feel bad.
  To make matters worse, I have to come up with a backdrop for future festivals and have the most brutal artist's block ever!  Not to mention, I have no money for supplies so I'm gonna have to pull the ol' proverbial rabbit out of a hat too.

 Anyway, sorry I was such a butt today Abbigail.  Feel free to punch me in the head.

1 comment:

  1. I hate having no money for supplies. I find that not having supplies just makes me miserable and grouchy to the world alone.

    ReplyDelete