Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let's see what can happen in 6 weeks......

  I absolutely hate weight loss posts. It's not that I abhor people wanting to get healthy, I just don't like to hear everything someone thinks is wrong with themselves, especially if most of those concerns are handed out by magazines and tv . I was feeling very iffy about posting this at all because I didn't want the wrong impression to be made. I appreciate my body just the way it is, I don't hate on fatties including myself.  I actually like Billy's belly. He's a hot man, always has been, always will be.
     There are certain things to be contended with though. We are getting old. And its scary. We don't have insurance so we can't afford to have diabetes and heart attacks and heads falling off. We have to nip it in the bud before it starts. Billy also says he wants to look hot for the wedding. Whatever. He could be a hairball man covered in poop and my loins would still say OH YEAH.  I do have a trunk of vintage clothes I have been collecting for years, that would probably only fit my right thigh. I would like to wear these at some point.  The biggest thing, aside from our health, is I want to have a baby someday and I want to have good habits established when the little muggle comes along. So, let's get it on!
      Billy was kind enough to offer the world his before shot. Don't you just want to kiss that belly to pieces? You better not, or you will have a lot more than a diet to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment