Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thriftastic Thursday

  Today I nearly broke my neck trying to get this awesome chair. I drove by the thrift store and they were throwing this sucker out, I almost threw up with joy and "what the heck"! I went in and said "Can I have that thing?" THEY MADE ME PAY FOR IT. So, after paying for something they were going to throw away, I had to call everyone I know trying to get it picked up. My wonderful father came to our rescue and he is awesome! The chair is awesome!  Someone will be feeling awesome when they buy the yellow one we are selling so I can have this big baby in the store for my big booty. Everyone wins!!!
 This is part of my apron collection, these were just a few I had in the back of the store. I found the one on the far right in the parking lot of the Peddlers Mall, all the rest were thrifted though. Do you have anything you collect?
   
P.S. I hate this diet. I dreamt of eating a Big Bacon Classic at Wendy's last night.

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely LOVE vintage aprons and have started a collection!!

    ReplyDelete