Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What this winter weather has done to me


    I don't mind winter. Every season has it's good and bad points. When you own a business however, this kind of weather is not your friend! We have had two customers between yesterday and today. IT'S MADNESS.
That is what I am slipping into if you can't tell from the photo. I am obsessed with this book at the moment, I have never been a Stephen King fan, particularily. And it's no Mr. Murder mind you (Mr. Murder was a ridiculous book I became what-ever-word-means-more-than-obsessed about, I even wrote a rap about it).  It is good though, I can't seem to put it down and have no reason to, apparently. I just get under my He-Man blanket, snuggle into my favorite chair, and sometimes get so into this book , I forget I am not the old man protaganist.

I have no excuse for that hair though.
And I might make a rap about this one.

1 comment: