Friday, January 21, 2011

Workin' the butts off

Billy and I have been working our patooties off. Billy is hustling like a mad man to get ready for the festival we are hoping to be in, in February. He is very worried about how our art will be displayed. He was reminded of an idea he had previously had by our friend Ashley's suitcase revamp. This suitcase was a crud dud found in the trash, it had junk on the outside and nastiness on the inside. It makes me so happy when Billy can re-purpose something headed for the landfill.
         I, on the other hand, have not been having such an exciting busy-ness. I have  been making six thousand trips back and forth from the storage building. My legs are noodles from walking up and down the twenty steps to our apartment. It isn't fun, I'll tell ya!!!
BUT IT'S OVER NOW!!!! LET THE BIRDS SING! LET THE LION LAY DOWN WITH THE LAMB!
THE STORAGE BUILDING IS EMPTY!
And I am happy about it.

4 comments: