Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dream on

   Oh man! We're five days deep into the DIET of DOOM and to make matters worse I have an ongoing cold. I can only breath out of one nostril like some kinda crazy nose cyclops and my head feels like it's gonna splode any second now.
   Today I ate: half of a tangerine, four pieces of low sodium deli meat (chicken), half of a potato (raw!!!!) half a cup of plain white rice, and for desert, oh yeah, a piece of 5 gum. Jealous? No? Well Abbigail is, because she only gets to eat about half of what I do!! Poor baby. But when our diet is finally over, right smack on Valentines Day, I'm gonna give my loverly lady an unforgettable candle lit dinner with all the fixins! We'll probably end up gorging ourselves to the max, get explosive diarrhea, and fall asleep. How romantic!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet!!!! I can't wait til Valentine's Day! I dreamt about Wendy's last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Why on earth are you on THAT diet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think we made a mistake but we're going through with it. I don't know from experience or anything but I would guess that taking on this extreme diet is as hard as getting off crack haha

    ReplyDelete