Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dinner for Two


 Tonight, Abbigail prepared a wonderful candlelit dinner for the two of us. She started off with a delicious appetizer of boxed macaroni and cheese. She masterfully squeezed the gelatinous cheese from the packet onto the rotini noodles boiled to "al dente" perfection.
Then came the entrée, a delightful helping of Chicken Helper Chicken Fried Rice with a mouth watering side of pierogies heated upon the grill of George Foreman. 
I give this meal four stars! Sorry, the plates are empty in the picture, we were hungry.


3 comments:

  1. Just kiddin sweetie, I'm very grateful as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, mister. I know you are, and I know that meal was um...something. You can cook tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I've had meals like that. Where you throw anything you have together. I have come up with some good dishes that way and some...well rather undesirable dishes as well.

    ReplyDelete